1. Teaches you commitment (hopefully).
Even if you are the kind of person that tests out a diet for a month before going to the next, you’re still showing commitment to something and that is a trait that everyone needs. The fact that you’re trying, and even if you only stick to it for a month, you’re succeeding. Hopefully over time your concentration and commitment to a goal gets stronger, but just trying is a success.
2. They show you what foods and food styles you really like.
3. They help build your overall best eating plan.
4. They can help point out food intolerances.
5. They let you try new things.
Note: The article above may contain affiliate links to Amazon.com. I may earn a small commission for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial, and/or link to any products or services from this website.